The Inn & Rooms
Rooms and Rates:
The Misty Valley Inn offers four distinctly different guest rooms. Winter rates run form October 1up to Memorial day weekend.
- The Dutch Room — King bed (sleeps 4 people) a full private bath with double vessel sinks, in-room refrigerator and sliding glass doors to the deck. In the Dutch Room there is a door to a second room the Cougar Room with a King Bed that will sleep two additional people at $40 per night per person plus tax. This second room shares the $125 to $175 per night plus tax for two people or up to between $215 to $255 per night plus tax for 4 people. Check Availability
- The Irish Room — Queen bed (sleeps 2 people) with a large shower included in the private bath with the sink in a shuttered alcove in room. Robes, slippers extra towels for spa.
Rate: $100 to $145 per night plus tax. Check Availability
- The French Room — Queen bed (sleeps 2 people) with a large shower included in the private bath. Robes, slippers and extra towels for spa.
Rate: $95 to $135 per night plus tax. Check Availability
- The English Room — King bed (sleeps 2 people) a newly remodeled bathroom with large shower and vessel sinks. Robes, slippers and extra towels for spa.
Rate: $110 to $155 per night plus tax. Check Availability
Morning begins with the delivery of a door-side tray of freshly brewed coffee, teas, hot chocolate, iced juices and a hand-made card listing the daily weather, tides and sunset information. Guests choose their wake-up times and individual breakfast times, with the earliest times being 7:00AM for wake up and 7:30AM for breakfast. While enjoying the main breakfast in the formal dining room or on either of the double decks, guests will enjoy looking out over the Misty Valley. Homemade breads, pastries and fruit dishes await the guests at the dining table.
Misty Valley Inn breakfast menu includes your choice:
- Washington Apple Soufflé
- Irish Waffles with Orange Sauce
- Strawberry Crepes
- Old Fashion French Toast
- Subtle Moroccan (mushroom, onion and cheese) Omelets
- Fruit, Oatmeal and Nut Pancakes
(The Hostess, Rachel, is a Registered Dietitian and diet modifications are easily accommodated.)
Guests are welcomed each afternoon through evening with an array of freshly baked signature desserts, a wide variety of teas and brewed coffee.
Our gardens feature 10 varieties of rhododendrons, over 22 varieties of roses, a varieties of trees and numerous native plants accented with seasonal flowering perennials and annuals.
The outdoor spa is next to the rose garden. Beyond the garden you will find a lovely wooded area where you can spend time enjoying the natural beauty surrounding Misty Valley Inn.
More information can be viewed on our Reservations Calender.
- Reservations are guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- If you must cancel your reservation, you must notify us by 5:00 pm 48 hours in advance of your arrival date or we will charge the full amount of the reservation unless we refill the room. All cancellations must be submitted in writing sent to email@example.com . No shows will also be charged the full amount of their reservation unless the rooms are refilled.
- Check-in is 4:30pm to 10:00pm (Later arrivals can be arranged by phone)
- Rates are double occupancy. There is a $40 per person charge for extra people. Singles may deduct $10 from the double rate.
- All rates are subject to a 10.4% sales and lodging tax.
- We only accept children over 12.
- We do not accept pets because of our own resident dogs. They stay downstairs in the family living area but are available for visits to the main lounge or lawns by request.
- We are non-smoking facility. Smoking is allowed only in the parking lot or on the private deck.